Our product teams have spent a lot of the past month focused on improving the usability of the platform so you can manage your testing more easily and quickly.
Usability improvements include:
- Pre-fill the element name field if the captured screenshot contains text.
- Redesigned the Tests page to make it easier to navigate and customize your list of tests.
- Sped up the load times of the Tests and Results pages.
- Added more bulk-edit options including setting tests to draft, removing tests from a feature, and more.
- Added breadcrumbs so it’s easier to see where you are in your Run Groups and Features.
- Updated failure categorization tags to include avatar of the test reviewer.
- Consolidated toggles for Tests, Features, and Run Groups into a single view.
- Updated tables in the Tests, Features, Run Groups, and TWS pages to show your total number of records.
Other recent improvements:
- Added support for Android App Bundles (.aab files).
- Released a new browser: Brave on MS Windows 11.
- Released a new platform: Apple iPad Air on iOS 15.