Comments are plain-text snippets you can add to your test steps to provide context, clarification, or explanation. They don’t change the way tests work — they simply provide information to make tests easier to read and understand.
You can add comments to your test steps just like you’d add a test action:
Other recent improvements:
In the Tests page:
- It’s easier to create and manage saved filters.
- Searches entered in the Search test steps now search Visual Editor tests, not just Plain Text tests.
- You can now use Shift + click to bulk-select items.
In the Run Groups page:
- There are two new columns of information to help you see important information at a glance: Maximum Failure Retries and Environment.
- It’s easier to edit settings for individual run groups.