More metrics and charts to help you monitor and improve quality.
People measure and track Quality differently. Rainforest's new and more robust reporting charts help you slice and dice the data that’s most important to you. You want to track the health of test suites, team engagement, and value over time.
We've improved charts by:
- adding time filtering - so you can zoom and hone in on the time periods you care about to spot patterns and trends over time
- adding more metrics that you have wanted. You now have details on average run times, %failures by jobgroup (rather than by run), % failures categorized over time, and browser/platform usage.
We've added new reports so you can further dive into your test suite:
- Tests created/updated over time - RFA vs. Plain English
- Average run times - RFA vs. Plain English
- % Failures - RFA vs. Plain English
We have also updated how we represent failed runs so you have a clearer insight into failed tests. Previously, we provided % failed RUNS (which means that if 1 test in a run of 500 tests fails, the whole run is counted as a failure). One test failing in a group of 500 is much different than 50, 100, or more. Now you can see the details more accurately.
For more detailed information on Rainforest Reporting, see Rainforest Help Center.